Who can create a new website in ISM?

From: KMcDermott (KMcDermott_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/25/05

Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:36:08 -0700

I want to give someone in my developers group the ability to create new sites
on their designated server, but don't want to give them full NT Admin rights
to the box if I don't have to.

Essentially, once they have created their root web, they can desginate FP
Roles to domain users as they see fit within desgnated subwebs. I want to
give the group leader the ability to create to root web in ISM, but without
giving her unfettered access to everything on the server.

Is there a group I can build/add to that will be able to accomplish this?

Win2000 Advanced Server SP3
FPSE 2002

thanks.

Kevin