Re: unable to authenticate to IIS 6

From: Mike Masi (mike.masi_at_lmco.com)
Date: 05/25/05

Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:00:23 -0700

Hey Tom,
If you are using a file share, also check the permissions of the file
share.
You know that there are a few issues with WebDAV on the client side
right? IE 6 on windows 2003 is missing that functionality, the files to
install it can be taken from win2k or xp. Also, there is a patch for
WebDAV client on MS site.
Thanks,
  Mike

  • Re: unable to authenticate to IIS 6
    ... Mike Masi wrote: ... > WebDAV client on MS site. ... Regarding the NTFS permission I have already assigned full permission ...
  • Re: Set Permission on public folder with a program
    ... it's definitely possible to change permissions with WebDAV. ... >> Henning Krause ... >> MVP - Exchange ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.applications)
  • WebDAV and Security Question...
    ... I would like to be able to allow authoring of web sites via WebDAV, ... but I am having a problem getting the permissions set up correctly. ... I would like to set the server up so that anonymous users ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Client upload of files via http
    ... Since WebDAV is being served by the apache user, ... SAMBA - serving Local Lan - wonderful ... Samba - serving WAN - Slow and Painful ... File/Directory permissions a problem. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 Custom Application, read emails from sereval mai
    ... understand how to set the correct permissions in exchange. ... > Because I am familiar with WebDAV then I will recommend you WebDAV as programming technology for your application. ... That would work but I don't see a way to delegate a users ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.development)