Re: Problems with authenticated users accessing asp's

From: Duane Laflotte (dlaflotte_at_criticalsites.com)
Date: 05/25/05

    Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:30:10 -0400

    Gavin,
         The other thing I would do is to make sure you turn off "Show Friendly
    HTTP Errors" in your browser so you get the full error and not just the 500
    code. That may help point us in the right direction too.

     P.S. this is a great link for troubleshooting too
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2109

    --
    Duane Laflotte
    MCSE, MCSD, MCDBA, MCSA, MCT, MCP+I
    "Gavin" <gavin@dont.spam.me.com> wrote in message

    > I have IIS serving static content and asp's from IIS6 on Win2003 Server.
    The