I have PRoblems with FTP and WebDAV

From: B i l l G a t e s (BillGates_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/17/05

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:39:13 -0700

I have reinstall the windows 2003 server Enterprise Edition
I have reinstall the exchange 2003 server
I've verified logging and password of Active Directory
When I am connecting to ftp from internet the access is ok
but the users folders are not separated from the other users.
When I am connecting to my network places in anonymous mode the access is ok
to virutal directory
But when trying to make a new network places for a user exclusively, appears
a new window for a user name and password. I put user name and password and
nothing happens.
Additionally , I have disabled inheritance option in NTFS properties but, it
dosn't work