Sessions/Cookies?

From: Andy Smith (Smith_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 05/17/05

Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 10:13:12 -0700

Hi there,

I have an internal web site running in a Windows Server 2003 Active
Directory domain. I've set it to NOT allow annonymous access so that users
are requested for their username/password when they access it. I've also got
a logoff button on the website which I want to do exactly that (log them
off), which redirects them to a 'successfull logoff' page. However, they can
press the back button to go back to the main page. I know it'a not as simple
as just naming the file logoff.asp, but how can I achieve a 'proper' logoff,
so that any further requests require them to log back on.

Thanks very much/...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sessions/Cookies?
    ... > I have an internal web site running in a Windows Server 2003 Active ... I've set it to NOT allow annonymous access so that users ... which redirects them to a 'successfull logoff' page. ... > so that any further requests require them to log back on. ...
  • Re: Sessions/Cookies?
    ... "Andy Smith" wrote in message ... I've set it to NOT allow annonymous access so that users ... which redirects them to a 'successfull logoff' page. ... so that any further requests require them to log back on. ...
  • Re: Sessions/Cookies?
    ... "Ken Schaefer" wrote: ... I've set it to NOT allow annonymous access so that users ... so that any further requests require them to log back on. ...