Re: Problem with the "Too many users logged"

From: Marcin Zmyslowski (marcinz_at_kapy.bydg.pl)
Date: 03/18/05

    Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:02:57 -0800

    Hello!

    Yes, I am using a workstation version of Windows, I mean Windows 2000
    Professional.
    I will test this connection parameters limits on Monday, because I have
    this problem at work.

    Thank you for your all help
    Marcin from Poland

    • Re: Access server using PP and domain account
      ... With Windows XP using the windows authentication isn't strictly the credentials you use to login to the workstation. ... user account is setup on domain in which project server resides ...
      (microsoft.public.project.pro_and_server)
    • Printer driver-related network delays
      ... I've got a Windows XP LAN comprised of several workstations and printers. ... Every time someone on a workstation tries to print to a network printer from ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
    • RE: Spoolss.exe using lots of CPU on NT clients of Windows 2003 Server
      ... As the Windows NT is not a fully compatible client on SBS domain, ... Windows Server 2003 Domain ... driver for Windows NT on one NT workstation to test. ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Client PSQL 8.5 Win7 64 slow opening files after a while
      ... I installed the Client V10 on my WS. ... This delay is considered "workstation think time", ... which is the ONLY version certified on Windows 7. ... either Windows or Linux as a server NOS. ...
      (comp.databases.btrieve)
    • RE: SBS Client Connection Problem
      ... I understand that you encountered a Windows ... XP Pro SP2 workstation cannot access SQL Server when the workstation have ... What's the exact problem symptom of the problematic workstation cannot ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)