Re: Web Application cannot create folder in wwwroot\

From: Jason Brown [MSFT] (i-brjaso_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/13/05

    Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 10:33:41 +1100

    you need to check the NTFS permissions of the wwwroot folder. for an
    anonymous web application to create a folder, the IUSR_ServerName account
    needs write access. check these with WIndows Explorer - right click the
    folder, get properties and go to the security tab.

    If you don't have a security tab, and you're running Windows XP, you need to
    turn off simple file sharing - under tools->folder options

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS