SORRY - DUPLICATE POST

From: KC (none_at_nospam.com)
Date: 02/23/05

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:19:17 -0500

SORRY - DUPLICATE POST
"KC" <none@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:%23ByqlxeGFHA.2732@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Hello All:
>
> For the past several days, our virus software has found and deleted a
> backdoor trojan which was destined for our webserver. This came from the
> outside, not in since no other clients on the network show any signs of
> infections.
>
> My question is this. How are these files being sent to the server. Is it
> possible that they are coming in on port 80?
> If not, how?
>
> Thanks
>
> KC

Relevant Pages

  • Re: socket error 10053
    ... So not only I disabled virus software, I uninstalled it completely, but the error still occurred. ... I also tried to use port 5190 instead of the standard port 25 in account properties, ... Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. ...
  • RE: Weird problem
    ... I noticed this is a duplicate post with the one in dns newsgroup. ... newsgroups may not provide the response time needed. ... Server 2003 cannot access Internet. ... please don't post duplicate post. ...
  • Re: socket error 10053
    ... internet advices mentioned that it might have to do with virus software. ... I also tried to use port 5190 instead of the standard port 25 in account ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
  • Re: Files disappearing form search
    ... I have read that the virus software could ... > Looking for a SQL Server replication book? ... >> perform the same exact search, any matches within a certain folder seem ... tweak permission, recreate catalog, etc. but am ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.indexserver)
  • Anti-Virus software
    ... virus software with SQL Server. ... database server as long as my app architecture is sound. ... But, in cases where app and database server are the same, ... If do decide to go with using an anti virus software, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)