Re: how to configure for OWA with IIS

From: Jeff Cochran (jeff.nospam_at_zina.com)
Date: 02/07/05

Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:00:41 GMT

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 09:15:02 -0800, "Brian"
<Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Got new Exchange 2003 all working internal and external but cannot get OWA to
>run either internally or externally. Get Local Security Authority cannot be
>contacted meesage when I try to login to account. I do get prompted for
>username and pwd. Any ideas where to look, cannot find anything on this
>error in KB. Thanks

Always post the full error message. You might try an Exchange or OWA
group, it's not an IIS security issue as such.

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: cant connect to outlook express
    ... following error message ... Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Authorization Required', Port: 0, ... I have my login and pass information saved and its correct, ... my hotmail account via web base it works without a problem any clue why ...
  • Re: my outlook isnt receiving mail
    ... One account gives the following error message: ... 'Your e-mail server rejected your login. ... It means you are NOT used the correct login credentials that you recorded in the account defined in Outlook. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Remote Desktop Login Problem after reinstall Windows XP Pro
    ... I did assign the user with a blank password and trying to login and it still ... >> account I used the same account name as previously account name and aslo ... >> after you told me about the password I went to the Administrative Tools ... >> connect to my Remote Desktop it still has the error message "Unable to ...
  • Problem logging into the domain
    ... or otherwise unavailable or because your computer account was not found". ... tried it with another account and the same error message is coming up on the ... I am able to login into the domain using my account in to other computers, ... After installing ...
  • Re: Account Dropped but Public Role still shows account?
    ... It is was a Windows Authentication Login; ... > the error number and error message you get when you try to ... >>I have an account that was dropped from a SQL Server. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)