security template for Bastion Host (from W2K3 Security Guide)

From: Joe Metallic (Metallic_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 02/01/05

    Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:31:04 -0800

    When I look at this (Bastion Host.inf) template in notepad it lists 89
    registry entries. But when I look at it using the Security Templates MMC
    snap-in, there is nothing listed under the Registry folder! I'm confused!
    Also, is there somewhere to find documentation on what settings each of these
    templates applies?