Re: ASP Browsing

From: Tom Kaminski [MVP] ((A_at_T))
Date: 02/01/05

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 11:06:50 -0500

"Hani" <Hani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E501BCA3-0CF5-44EB-9A9E-733D486B8632@microsoft.com...
> I cann't browse any asp page through IIS after i installed ISA Server
> however i changed the port for my website.

Can you browse html pages? What happens when you browse ASP? Did you try
browsing to the new port?

Relevant Pages

  • multi page form to email.
    ... the SMTP on IIS won't start since ex5.5 uses that port. ... port but I would prefer using the new mail server for this when it is running. ... Is there a method for using the ex5.5/ex2k mail system for sending the asp ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • multi page form to email.
    ... the SMTP on IIS won't start since ex5.5 uses that port. ... port but I would prefer using the new mail server for this when it is running. ... Is there a method for using the ex5.5/ex2k mail system for sending the asp ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.misc)
  • multi page form to email.
    ... the SMTP on IIS won't start since ex5.5 uses that port. ... port but I would prefer using the new mail server for this when it is running. ... Is there a method for using the ex5.5/ex2k mail system for sending the asp ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.misc)
  • multi page form to email.
    ... the SMTP on IIS won't start since ex5.5 uses that port. ... port but I would prefer using the new mail server for this when it is running. ... Is there a method for using the ex5.5/ex2k mail system for sending the asp ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • ASP Pages Not Showing Data
    ... I received tips regarding IIS, PWS and ASP. ... something to do with IIS being blocked by the Firewall. ... that port as an exception in the Firewall. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.client)