Re: IIS6. Windows 2003

From: msw (msw_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:33:16 -0500

Thank you for your help

My website is finalize and I was just wondering if it is ok to just put it
within the same box of the exchange.

>From my understanding I think I need IIS to allow the access for the website
and set it up.

in reference to Exchange I think the port I am using on the Firewall is
HTTPS is this mean that my OWA is coming through SSL or not

I hope my Q? are not sound stupid I am just trying to learn.

Thnk You very much for your replay