Unable to start debugging on Web Server

From: JOE Burgos (JBURGOS_at_DSLExtreme.com)
Date: 01/18/05

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 12:14:10 -0800

I get this error when I run this application from Visual Studio .Net:
"Error while trying run project: Unable to start debugging on the web
server. The Com+Registry database detected a system error. Would you like
to disable future attempts to debug asp.net pages for this project.?"
It runs fine is I run without debugging. Other Projects I installed from
Book CDs, run fine in Debug mode.
Please let me know where I can set it up. I checked in Properties for my
project in IIS - looked fine or the same as other projects to run ok in
debug mode. Joe Burgos

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How Do I Debug a Class Constructor?
    ... When I get a runtime error in Debug mode, Visual Studio highlights the ... debugging extremely frustrating. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Unable to start debugging on the web server
    ... Are you running a version of Windows that allows the Visual Studio ... launch the application without debugging and manually attach to it. ... Debugging a Web server requires NTLM ... Internet, and NTLM authentication is not done over the Internet. ...
  • Re: Question about IIS
    ... On the same server I am working on another project. ... At the moment, when I am in debug mode on WebApp1, people cannot access ... When I stop debugging, everthin is fine. ...
  • Re: VS7 ATL Service debugging
    ... > enable unmanaged code is set to true and debug mode is project. ... It is possible that the problem is not with debugging, but with access permissions ... make sure that your account is allowed to access the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.debugging)
  • Re: Debugging issue to watch variable values - constructive options
    ... Of course not, hey, it's the release mode after all. ... I disagree here, as I am debugging release frequently, and I am watching variable values in release frequently. ... - moan and moan and moan and moan about how compiler is broken and MS evil or bad or whatever:) ... To solve the debugging problems of the release mode, the debug mode was invented. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)