color palette in Autocad LT 2005

From: Charlie (Charlie_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 01/07/05

    Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 05:03:02 -0800

    I am using Windows XP pro. I installed SP2 yesterday and when I try to open
    a drawing in Autocad LT 2005 I get the message "Unable to create new color
    palette. Windows error code 126" I've tried the Autodesk site without any
    success. Any suggestions?

    --
    Regards
    Charlie

    • Printing large plans inexpensively
      ... Using Windows 98 they will ... Using AutoCad, I can print sections of the drawing and tape them together ...
      (rec.models.rc.air)
    • Scratchbuilding notes
      ... Which is to say that it warps like a mother once you apply wet glue to it, or make significant cuts into or out of it. ... the thing that really makes or breaks a building such as this is the windows and doors. ... I used these to make a mechanical drawing, using pen & ink, which I then also scanned. ...
      (rec.models.railroad)
    • RE: Microsoft Windows SBS 2003 Communication Issues
      ... I'm running ISA Client Server so windows firewall for the pc is not running? ... > Where the AutoCAD communication center is installed? ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
    • Re: Drawing on DC
      ... can you finally say me about a good guide to Windows ... for drawing in OnMouseMove is that the mouse is captured and the window ... The strokes are going into the container where it counts. ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
    • Re: Drawing on DC
      ... can you finally say me about a good guide to Windows ... for drawing in OnMouseMove is that the mouse is captured and the window ... The strokes are going into the container where it counts. ... I am not trying to overwhelm you. ...
      (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)