Where to look for IISLockdown 2.0 configuration

From: Toto (Toto_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/10/04

Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 06:41:04 -0800

Hi,

I have a Web Site running on W2K w/SP4 and IIS 5.0. The IISLockdown 2.0 tool
is installed.

I'd like to have a live backup for this system, so I installed another box
with W2K w/SP4, IIS 5.0.

Now I'm about to install IISLockdown and would like to know from where I can
take the current settings on the box that's running my Web Site, in order to
configure IISLockdown the same way on my backup.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Toto

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where to look for IISLockdown 2.0 configuration
    ... "Toto" wrote in message ... > I'd like to have a live backup for this system, ... > Now I'm about to install IISLockdown and would like to know from where I ...
  • Re: Where is the IIS6 IISLockdown setup files located?
    ... urlscan installed. ... >> You can install URLScan if you wish, it does have a few features that were>> not implemented in IIS6. ... You can't install IISLockdown currently on ... >> Documentation on IIS6 security features is in your Windows and IIS help ...
  • >>>> INSTALL IIS <<<<
    ... Install Iis On Win2008 Server ... Php 5.2.4 Install Confgure Windows Iis ...
    (misc.kids)
  • Secure Windows XP from hackers/unwanted intruders.
    ... >Checklist for Securing a Windows XP IIS 5.1 Webserver ... >install it as an optiontal extra. ... >Regardless of the mechanism a hacker uses to break into ...
  • web reporting under sms 2003
    ... IIS is installed. ... System tests (IIS, IE, WSH) ok ... Begin Install CMDLINE=/s ... Installing main Reporting Point files. ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.setup)