Integrated Windows Authentication problem in AD 2000

From: Yap (kyyap_at_streamyx.com)
Date: 11/24/04

Date: 23 Nov 2004 19:55:36 -0800

Hi all,
  Currently I have change one of our intranet website to Integrated
windows authentication mode in IIS5.0 ,the website is use to let the
system administrator to create user account/group in Active Directory.

The are several problem happen after this change ,the account creation
with home directory & mailbox doesn't work anymore.Do you guys have
any idea what is wrong?

Maybe I need to give some breift introduction how this account create
page work.
step 1)System admin logon the website go to account create function
step 2)the system will retrieve the mailbox server and available user
mountpoint(by doing this the system will run the security context as
service account,to get all this information)

After I have change the IIS Integrated windows authentication mode in
IIS5.0,
step 2 doesn't work anymore.

Regards
Yap

Relevant Pages

  • IIS 5.0 and Netscape Authentication
    ... under IIS 5.0 in a Windows 2000 Active Directory. ... Netscape 4.x and IE 5.x running on a client or local to the server. ... Now under IIS Manager create a website that that uses the "testwebsite" ... "test" user account is a valid user account and authentication is complete. ...
    (Focus-Microsoft)
  • Re: Multiple Apache websites using Kerberos authentication (through the mod_auth_kerb module)
    ... Kerberos mechanism on one website. ... Is it possible to have only one Service Principal account and "attach" ... if the URL is http://www.example.com/ the SPN will ... that keytab entry to decrypt the ticket and in doing so authenticate ...
    (comp.protocols.kerberos)
  • Re: OT Pinterest hacking
    ... their website and not the link in the email. ... The search turned up countless sources ... At this point I am tempted to just delete my account since I really don't ... I use Pinterest on a daily basis and have never had a problem, ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Sweet Lady Ann describes whats coming for us concerning Obamacare.
    ... That's the create account page. ... Instead, Click on the big, round "see plans before I apply" button on ... different locations and you expect trust? ... I trust you to tell me that the Obamacare website is ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT... caution if you are using Paypal...
    ... Log in to your account only from the PayPal website. ... I was getting these things in my email before I had an ebay account. ... > We are requesting this information to verify and protect your identity. ... thank you for reporting this suspicious email. ...
    (rec.gardens.orchids)