Re: problem with SSL certificate

From: Ganesh Anekar [MSFT] (
Date: 10/30/04

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:10:35 -0700

You can download following tool and run it on the webserver to verify
certificate is good and there is private key associated with that

Look for server side errors.

Ganesh Anekar
Microsoft Developer Support
Internet Information Server
>>Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is an online
account name for newsgroup participation only.<<
You assume all risk for your use.
 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.