Re: problem with SSL certificate

From: Ganesh Anekar [MSFT] (Ganesh_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/30/04

Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:10:35 -0700

Hi,

You can download following tool and run it on the webserver to verify
certificate is good and there is private key associated with that
certificate.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cabea1d0-5a10-41bc-83d4-06c814265282&DisplayLang=en

Look for server side errors.

HTH.

--
Ganesh Anekar
Microsoft Developer Support
>>Please do not send email directly to this alias. This is an online
account name for newsgroup participation only.<<
You assume all risk for your use.
 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.