How to move the Inetpub folder into different drive

From: S RAMESH (SRAMESH_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/28/04

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 03:15:04 -0700

Hi friend,

I'm using Windows 2000 Advanced Server. And IIS Service enabled with SMTP,
FTP and WWW. Some security reason I need to move Inetpub folder into
different driver on the server..Can you please guide me to resolve my below
query?,

1) What is the secure way to move the Inetpub folder into different drive?

2) Is if affected SMTP, FTP and WWW if i move the Inetpub folder in to
different dirve ?

3) Please advice to me that protect Inetpub folder and guide me to resolve
my query?

Thank You Very Much..for your support..!

Relevant Pages

  • How to move the Inetpub folder into different drive
    ... And IIS Service enabled with SMTP, ... What is the secure way to move the Inetpub folder into different drive? ... FTP and WWW if i move the Inetpub folder in to ... my query? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)