Server.CreateObject Access Error

From: Naveen (Naveen_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/25/04

    Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:11:05 -0700

    Hi,

    I upgraded my PC to windows 2003. And I have this issue i can not create the
    object I am getting the Access permission error.

    I was reading some articals and i found that I need to grant access to the
    Iuser_Macname but I am not using the ananymous access. I have basic
    authentication set on.

    If you guys can put thoughts will be help full.

    --
    Thanks
    Naveen