IUSR Account from another machine Logging into my server

From: KramerCat (KramerCat_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 10/22/04

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:33:11 -0700

Hello,

The IUSR account from another machine is logging into 3 different servers.
Is this right? How does this happen? All three logons occurred at the exact
same time.

Thank you,
Kramer

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How long before hanging service on startup times out?
    ... I ask because I'm having the exact same issue ... with all of my servers, had to disable the service to get the server to run ... > logging in over terminal services. ... > Any one know how long, and if it does at all on terminal services, or do i ...
  • Server 2003 hangs during logon at "Applying Personal Settings"
    ... I failed to mention that these three 2003 Servers ... policy was recently set to automatically configure users ... >of the hang is that the profile of the individual logging ... >file has to do with Internet Explorer branding. ...
  • Re: Postfix smtpd DNS lookup delay
    ... the connection. ... Small risk, but still a risk. ... it may want to do logging based on the service configuration ... Many servers want to (or can be configured ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: anonymous surfing
    ... >> logging your activity MANDATORY. ... I was referring to the law and the relative difficulty of getting ... Servers not under their control by the way, ... What private companies do with your data is another matter all together, ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: LOGONSERVER question
    ... MVP Windows Server - Directory Services ... >I have a fully designed AD with windows 2000 advanced servers, ... > to at the home site but she keeps on logging on to other sites that is not ... > the users machine is Win2000 w/ sp4, the DC's are all patched and ...