Re: URLScan v2.5

From: zaheer mohammad (zaheer_at_iquest.net)
Date: 10/14/04

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:10:48 -0700

I tried everything I could possible to make it work per your suggestion
but it is not working.
I have install it first, created a new folder copied all the
files/folder to the new directory. For website, pointed the .dll from
this new folder. Re-started the w3service. No luck.

The funny thing is, when I attached this new version of urlscan.dll, it
still taking setting from original path. I am guessing it is taking some
registry setting. If it does, then I would question if I can have
registry key points to multiple urlscan.ini files.

Any thoughts..!

Thanks
Zaheer