Re: URLScan v2.5

From: zaheer mohammad (zaheer_at_iquest.net)
Date: 10/14/04

Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:10:48 -0700

I tried everything I could possible to make it work per your suggestion
but it is not working.
I have install it first, created a new folder copied all the
files/folder to the new directory. For website, pointed the .dll from
this new folder. Re-started the w3service. No luck.

The funny thing is, when I attached this new version of urlscan.dll, it
still taking setting from original path. I am guessing it is taking some
registry setting. If it does, then I would question if I can have
registry key points to multiple urlscan.ini files.

Any thoughts..!

Thanks
Zaheer

  • Re: Windows Update Fails to to install.
    ... Suggestion #3 is what finally worked. ... Some third party programs can affect the Windows Update service. ... Rename the temporary folder of Windows Update. ... Try to install the update again, or request help from one of the following ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Automatic Update Temporary Directory & files
    ... If you still can't delete the problem folder, ... changed the options to install from the update server. ... I tried your suggestion of booting into safe mode and deleting the ... I had my admin settings to download the files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: How to remove a path to load a file Ive moved under the File menu
    ... re-intsalling Word or is there a Registry setting that I would ... > Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org ... >> correct path of the folder where the file is currently. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • RE: Strange Folder Redirection problem for one user please help
    ... We are using roaming profiles in addition to folder redirection, ... This is the way this registry setting was for all of the other users on the ... > Charles Yang ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Start MenuAll Programs Questions
    ... > 2) Is there a Policy or Registry setting that I can change to have just one ... In Group Policy, under: ... "Remove common program groups from Start Menu" ... > why all of the programs in my user name's Programs folder didn't end up ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)