Re: URLScan v2.5

From: zaheer mohammad (zaheer_at_iquest.net)
Date: 10/13/04

Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:40:55 -0700

No kidding..! I hope Microsoft taking a note of that issue. I'll go and
test it.

Thanks Jeff.

Zaheer

  • Re: URLScan v2.5
    ... No kidding..! ... I hope Microsoft taking a note of that issue. ... Thanks Jeff. ... Zaheer ...
  • Re: Microsoft "Security" ????
    ... revoke the warranty?" ... Ah, Jeff, my friend, as usual, the voice of reason;-) ... | It is too much to ask of *Microsoft*. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Office 97
    ... I'd like to thanks our MVP Jeff for his kindly and useful information. ... Microsoft Online Partner Support ... |> Your Terminal Services Security Website ...
  • Re: Umove to Migrate SBS to new hardware
    ... I don't know of any mvp that gets a kickback. ... I cited an article by Microsoft that will let you migrate for free. ... than Jeff reading a lot of articles, talking with Microsoft engineers, ... provided a proper tool to migrate SBS servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Database Design
    ... Thanks for your input Jeff, ... past during the early days in DOS with a relational database program called ... "Jeff Boyce" wrote: ... Microsoft IT Academy Program Mentor ...