Re: Access for scripting to create directories

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 10/05/04

    Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:09:45 -0700

    NT Server 4.0 with IIS 5.0

    Bill

    message
    >> Hello everyone,
    >>
    >> I have a issue after upgrading from IIS 5.0 on
    NT4.0
    >> to IIS 6.0 on Server 2003. The issue is that my perl
    >> scripts that worked in the past to create directories
    will
    >> not function any more.
    >>
    >> I have made sure that my IUSR_machine name is
    working
    >> and enabled full access to try and see if that fixes it.
    >> It doesn't work. Is there any where else like the xml
    >> tables that I should check? The IIS setting seem to be
    >> correct for the site.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your help,
    >> Bill
    >

    >.

    • Re: Installing XP Pro on SONY FS 415 S
      ... IIS cannot be installed in XP Home. ... Windows XP Professional and upgrade. ... | Is there any way to upgrade the current XP Home to Pro or install IIS ...
    • Re: Windows XP Pro vs Home
      ... To all in this group the upgrade failed badly ... then IIS fails to work which is the main reason for upgrading to xp pro ... >>I am currently running Windows XP Home and need IIS and I know Windows XP ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
    • Re: XP PRO vs XP HOME
      ... Purchase a conventional "Retail Upgrade Version" of Windows XP Professional. ... | Sites Hence I need IIS for ASP to work. ... I jst finished installing all my personal software ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • Re: HELP SERVICE " IIS " PLEASE HELP ME
      ... IIS cannot be installed in XP Home. ... Windows XP Professional and upgrade. ... Reinstall your antivirus program, ...
    • Re: Upgrade from Windows XP Home Edition to XP Professional
      ... How are you attempting to install XP Pro? ... > I am using Windows XP Home edition. ... I want to use IIS and Windows XP Home ... I'm trying to upgrade from XP ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)