Re: spyware

From: Tom Pepper Willett (tompepper_at_mvps.org)
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:48:38 -0500

Try asking in an IE newsgroup, as this is not related to the Windows IIS
Server.

Tom

> [...]

Relevant Pages

  • Re: my home page
    ... You might want to post in the IE newsgroup, since this is not related to the ... MS IIS web server. ... Tom ...
  • Re: Pakistanis, nigerians and arabs
    ... Dave ... | ...not only that, it is not related to this newsgroup, as it is not virus ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Dear Paul, July 12, 2006, updated, July 13, 2006, updated
    ... regaeding updating the FAQ for this newsgroup. ... So far as I am aware, Tom Peregrin left ... of the new posters haven't been around long enough to remember what has ... content is that of accepting posts that either offend you or with which ...
    (rec.pyrotechnics)
  • Re: VSTO other than ADE
    ... Tom may want to change jobs in the future and apply to an employer who ... trash that a troll wrote and signed with Tom's name. ... also read my "appropriate statement" posted separately in each newsgroup? ... would make the HR person question the validity of who wrote the trash. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.devtoolkits)