Re: Help me please

From: Roger Abell [MVP] (mvpNoSpam_at_asu.edu)
Date: 09/05/04

Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 09:15:56 -0700

You should direct this request to hotmail

--
Roger Abell
MCDBA,  MCSE W2k3+W2k+Nt4
"Tiffany" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somebody please tell me how to close my hotmail account..
> Someone has gotten into my account and changed my password
> along with my secret question and answer, he is sending
> out disgusting and very horrible emails from "me" which
> aren't actually from me.  I have another account
> luvablet18@hotmail.com but am trying to find someone who
> can help me stop this person from upsetting my life.
> Please help me
> Sincerely,
> Tiffany

Relevant Pages

  • Re: error code 80004005 4 months now
    ... months until PA Bear suggested several things that might cause it. ... Internet Security) and pop-up/ad blockers to see if they're ... Has the account EVER worked in OE without getting this error first ... Account: Hotmail ...
  • Re: error code 80004005 4 months now
    ... Enable the Windows Firewall immediately after doing so!), any "system" tools (e.g., Trend Micro Internet Security) and pop-up/ad blockers to see if they're interfering. ... dwolf wrote: ... Has the account EVER worked in OE without getting this error first time ... Account: Hotmail ...
  • Re: hotmail - lost password
    ... MS MVP-Windows & Security ... >> Someone kindly hacked into my daughters hotmail. ... >> Emailed hotmail security but it seems account is lost ... >> If account lost can contacts be retrieved? ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Cant Synchronize my Hotmail folders
    ... receiving an error message says: ... 'Access to the account was denied. ... Both Hotmail and Yahoo mail may stick in an intervening prompt page for security that has you enter a string shown in a graphic image. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: OE and Hotmail
    ... Please keep in mind that MSN/Hotmail is still a free email account. ... Accessing the account in OE or OL is what MSN/Hotmail is beginning to charge ... (Of course, Hotmail is ... The problem with spam doesn't necessarily refer to *received* spam but, ...