Website URL Hacked - Stays Forever

From: Kevin (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 08/11/04

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:57:20 -0700

Whoops, I think I posted it in the wrong newsgroup.

Pardon me.

click
>on a link, IE will try to goto www.ads234.com . It is
>not set as my homepage, but it just seems to want to go
>there by itself. How can I fix this?
>
>Here is an example... I took a screenshot and I was at
>this webpage and I wanted to go to paypal.com, and you
>can see it wants to go to ads234.com on it's own.
>
>http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/3350/22348ads234.jpg
>
>Notice the URL on the bottom of this picture.
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Nikita on CW
    ... assertions about me in public again unless the newsgroup is named ... Pardon me? ... And that would be another nonconstructive, off-topic remark from you. ... single thing about Nikita in your entire post to this Nikita thread, ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Hold the deer killers to account
    ... |Pardon me if I'm missing something blindingly obvious, ... |forum or newsgroup is to freeze that individual out - never reply, ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Beirut Cruise Ship?
    ... Pardon the top post, but "tendentious?" ... Read the newsgroup, sweetie. ... anymore (everyone including myself who complained was told to not read ...
    (rec.travel.cruises)
  • Re: Hold the deer killers to account
    ... Pardon me if I'm missing something blindingly obvious, ... The most elegant response to an individual who effectively hijacks a ... forum or newsgroup is to freeze that individual out - never reply, ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Failing my daughter
    ... a new exhibit. ... Whoops. ...  Posted to the wrong newsgroup. ...
    (alt.marketing.online.ebay)