Re: HTTPS

From: Miha Pihler (mihap-news_at_atlantis.si)
Date: 08/04/04

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:08:13 +0200

Steve,

can you issue new certificate for IIS. Since you have your own CA server
make sure you select that you are issuing certificate for web server...

SSL Diagnostic tool

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=cabea1d0-5a10-41bc-83d4-06c814265282&DisplayLang=en

Mike

"Steve" <trmfp@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Have Tried that many times before and still get the Page
> cannot be displayed error. I am connecting to the port
> via Telnet, but something is screwed up with IIS now that
> is not allowing the SSL Traffic through.
>
> Is there a diagnostics tool that I can run that will tell
> me more about my configuration and maybe where it is
> screwed up? I don't even have a website running on this
> server, just for OWA and was trying to get ActiveSync
> working. I wanted to go over SSL so it was more secure.
>
> BTW, all others are working fine when SSL is not
> enabled. I can access OWA and OMA just fine and login,
> etc.
>
> Thanks for your continual help with this.
>
> Steve

Relevant Pages

  • Re: owa using ssl
    ... >i recently setup owa for my exchange 2000 server to use ssl. ... > webserver to access owa from my website. ... > webserver resides on my dmz and my email server resides on the lan. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity)
  • owa using ssl
    ... i recently setup owa for my exchange 2000 server to use ssl. ... webserver to access owa from my website. ... webserver resides on my dmz and my email server resides on the lan. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.connectivity)
  • Most users cant connect to our SSL-- help!
    ... I've included all relevant SSL settings from our ... Subject: Large percentage of customers cannot connect to https: ... server, which then grinds indefinitely. ... "2) Your secure order form is not working. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Most users cant connect to our SSL-- help!
    ... I've included all relevant SSL settings from our ... Subject: Large percentage of customers cannot connect to https: ... server, which then grinds indefinitely. ... "2) Your secure order form is not working. ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Most users cant connect to our SSL-- help!
    ... I've included all relevant SSL settings from our ... Subject: Large percentage of customers cannot connect to https: ... server, which then grinds indefinitely. ... "2) Your secure order form is not working. ...
    (comp.security.unix)