Re: HTTPS

From: Steve (trmfp_at_nospam.yahoo.com)
Date: 08/04/04

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:59:31 -0700

Have Tried that many times before and still get the Page
cannot be displayed error. I am connecting to the port
via Telnet, but something is screwed up with IIS now that
is not allowing the SSL Traffic through.

Is there a diagnostics tool that I can run that will tell
me more about my configuration and maybe where it is
screwed up? I don't even have a website running on this
server, just for OWA and was trying to get ActiveSync
working. I wanted to go over SSL so it was more secure.

BTW, all others are working fine when SSL is not
enabled. I can access OWA and OMA just fine and login,
etc.

Thanks for your continual help with this.

Steve