Re: HTTPS

From: Steve (trmfp_at_nospam.yahoo.com)
Date: 08/04/04

Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 12:59:31 -0700

Have Tried that many times before and still get the Page
cannot be displayed error. I am connecting to the port
via Telnet, but something is screwed up with IIS now that
is not allowing the SSL Traffic through.

Is there a diagnostics tool that I can run that will tell
me more about my configuration and maybe where it is
screwed up? I don't even have a website running on this
server, just for OWA and was trying to get ActiveSync
working. I wanted to go over SSL so it was more secure.

BTW, all others are working fine when SSL is not
enabled. I can access OWA and OMA just fine and login,
etc.

Thanks for your continual help with this.

Steve

Relevant Pages

  • Proplem mit SSL-Zugriff via IMAP und SMTP
    ... KLappt auch ohne SSL sehr gut. ... Telnet auf port 143 klappt. ... Telnet auf port 993 bekomme ich ein "* BYE Connection is closed. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.exchange)
  • RE: lost exchange access
    ... I changed the port because I was installing SSL ... Explorer, which of course conflicts on 443. ... >> Even after changing it back to 443 I can no longer access OWA. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SSL, Telnet and I
    ... a certificate and assinged the Telnet application to the cert. ... configured iSeries Access for SSL and connected using SSL. ... The TELNET command has a PORT parameter that defaults to *DFT, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.as400.misc)
  • Re: Does anyone know an IP address alternative for pop.gmail.com?
    ... Windows Live Mail Error ID: ... The causes that a quick google reveals are usually either than port 25 ... Try dropping down to a command shell and see if you can telnet the ... ...so not sure that SSL is needed..isn't that normally on a different ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Exchange Behind Firewall
    ... Yes, you'd need SMTP of course, but to access OWA, you ... >>then all you need to open is the HTTP SSL port, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)