Re: Unable to re-run or manually remove the IIS Lockdown Tool

From: Simon Stuart (sstuart_at_80-20.com)
Date: 07/22/04

Date: 21 Jul 2004 21:54:50 -0700

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I did actually rename this file, and the other Lockdown tool log files
in the same directory, prior to posting the original problem.

Something else must be telling the tool that it has been run.

When the tool is launched, the text "This Server Was Already
Configured" appears in the first wizard screen.

It is picking up something else. I searched the registry for
"lockdown" and cleared a few things out but did not find anything
glaringly obvious that at which the wizard might look.

I guess only the tool developer or program manager knows.