How to setup HTTPS

From: Philip (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/24/04

Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:27:36 -0700

I have Windows 2000 Server and Exhcange 2000 Server.
How do I enable HTTPS for Exchang Web access?

Thanks!
Philip

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to enable HTTPS?
    ... You need to purchase a certificate and install it on the server. ... > How do I enable HTTPS for Exchang Web access? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • How to setup HTTPS exchange web
    ... I have Windows 2000 Server and Exhcange 2000 Server. ... How do I enable HTTPS for Exchang Web access? ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.setup.installation)
  • How to enable HTTPS?
    ... I have Windows 2000 Server and Exhcange 2000 Server. ... How do I enable HTTPS for Exchang Web access? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Cannot receive incoming email - newbie question
    ... I am quite new at using Exhcange 2003 with SBS and I am also using a dyamic ... I cannot receive email through my exhcange server. ... and microsofts site that lay out the procedures to accept incoming messages ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)
  • Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2000
    ... connect to exhcange 2003, it prompts out "name could not be resolved, ... type in the MAIL SERVER NAME and the USER NAME, ... P.S. i have trace the problem with install the Office XP into the Client PC. ...