1 logon per username

From: Alberto Brivio (a.brivio_at_adb.it)
Date: 06/21/04

Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:37:22 +0200

Dear All,

one of my experiences was VMS operating system from which NT/2000 belong to,
and one of security's features was logon's number setting per username, so
if I perform a logon with a set of user/pwd another with the same set of
user/pwd elsewhere in the world cannot perform a logon until I logoff from
my session.

Please anyone of you could give me an help to implement this feature in NT /
2000 (parameter, policy,..)

Regards

Alberto Brivio

Relevant Pages

  • Web Page and database authentication
    ... and one of security's features was logon's number setting per username, ... user/pwd elsewhere in the world cannot perform a logon until I logoff from ...
  • Re: 1 logon per usename ?
    ... >and one of security's features was logon's number setting per username, ... >user/pwd elsewhere in the world cannot perform a logon until I logoff from ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • 1 logon per usename ?
    ... and one of security's features was logon's number setting per username, ... user/pwd elsewhere in the world cannot perform a logon until I logoff from ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: 1 logon per username
    ... "Alberto Brivio" wrote in message ... > and one of security's features was logon's number setting per username, ... > user/pwd elsewhere in the world cannot perform a logon until I logoff from ...
  • Re: How to set logon hours in Windows XP Home Edition/Professional
    ... > refers to features that are not available in this version of Windows. ... > information is not present in this documentation set. ... > logon hours for each user? ...