RE: User/ Password Validation error

From: Venkat Srinivasan.R [ MSFT ] (venkatsr_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/17/04

    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 00:29:32 GMT

    Hi,

    I found the following KB that talks abt the same prb

    PRB: Error "User Password/Validation Failed" When You Set IIS 5.0
    Application to High (Isolated) :
    ==========
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296851

    Regards,
    Venkat.

    • RE: Windows Explorer error
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ... I found a KB which talks about a similar prb ... Error Message Occurs When File is Right-Clicked, ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
    • RE: How to share with Macintosh user
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ... I found a KB article that talks abt ur prb, have a look at the article, ...
    • RE: error message 80040154
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ... I found the following link that tells how to trouble shoot ur prb. ...
      (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
    • RE: How to store PDFs and photos in the database?
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ... I found the following link which talks abt something similar, ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)
    • RE: How to store PDFs and photos in the database?
      ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights ... I also found the following link which talks abt the same. ...
      (microsoft.public.sqlserver.server)