IIS 6 Header and Banner information

From: _M_ (here_at_gone.com)
Date: 04/30/04

Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 13:16:37 -0400

How do you set the header and banner information returned by IIS 6's
services (FTP,
HTTP, SMTP, etc.) ???

I ran an external Security Audit scanner and it was able to tell in internal
host name and IP address as well as more.

TIA

Relevant Pages

  • IIS 6.0
    ... HTTP, SMTP, etc.) ??? ... I ran an external Security Audit scanner and it was able to tell in internal ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • IIS 6 Header and Banner information
    ... HTTP, SMTP, etc.) ??? ... I ran an external Security Audit scanner and it was able to tell in internal ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Need email server aid
    ... I've been a paid software engineer for 20 years, and people use SMTP ... You can even use SMTP instead of HTTP as the transport for servlets, ... configuration of the devices you just mentioned is meant to be done ... I am sure that wireless access points would love smtp for remote ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Need email server aid
    ... I've been a paid software engineer for 20 years, and people use SMTP ... You can even use SMTP instead of HTTP as the transport for servlets, ... email parsing overhead. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Is there a risk with firewalls?
    ... content from SMTP and HTTP sessions, ... I do it for our company for SMTP, so the users can work more stress-less ... In some cases I did it for HTTP for not patched ... Nirgendwo hängt der Schulerfolg so stark von Einkommen und Vorbildung ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)