Help secure items ?

From: Con (NotInUse_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 03/24/04

Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:18:12 +1100

I have setup 1 web server using 2003 and installed a SSL certificate, all
appears okay. The ssl certificate is only for the /internal area which is on
our internal server. Users are able to login but are continously prompted by
the system to allow non-secure items, I understand is it possible to
'secure' all items I am unable to find the docs?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Some webservice connections
    ... Install an SSL certificate on the web server, ... combination in web method parameters or soap headers, IIS authentication ... > (I mean not multi threaded for accepting connections, ...
  • Export SSL certificate from Lotus Domino web server
    ... Just installed an IPS and trying to export SSL certificate from a Lotus Domino web server to import on the IPS to do SSL decryption. ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • SSL certificates -- how are they validated?
    ... If I purchase an SSL certificate and install it on my web server, ... Anytime anyone communicates with my web server does the SSL go ... out to site that issued the SSL certificate to validate it? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)
  • Re: Help secure items ?
    ... The ssl certificate is only for the /internal area which is ... > our internal server. ... > the system to allow non-secure items, I understand is it possible to ... Tom Kaminski IIS MVP ...
  • Re: Multiple secured web servers on same IP require multiple certificates?
    ... same web server, do I need multiple SSL certificates? ... An SSL certificate is tied to a specific FQDN, or in the case of a wildcard ... The port ...