Re: SSL for the Internet with Enterprise Root CA?

From: Jack Dobiash (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 03/01/04

Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 11:01:11 -0800

I tried the IE change and that didn't seem to work, however I changed the Certificate to Self-Signed via the ResKit and that worked great, it still prompts that it's Untrusted, but it did it almost immediately now. Thanks!

     ----- Bernard wrote: -----

     I think this is client issue already...
     since you using IIS 6.0, get the selfssl with reskit.
     and see if u can create a ssl with issuing CA detail.

     and if your turn of IE - advanced option -
     check for revocation and warm if invalid cert..

     do you get faster response ?