Help Mozillia and IIS 6.0

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 01/26/04

Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 09:42:58 -0800

netscape i go to a download page that has just images and
a link an it gives me the error
" the file "download.htm" is of type text/html (hypertext
markup language) and netscape does not know how to handle
this type of file"

ANY ideas ??????

Relevant Pages

  • OK---
    ... netscape i go to a download page that has just images and ... " the file "download.htm" is of type text/html (hypertext ... markup language) and netscape does not know how to handle ...
  • Re: Opening up in RichTextBox2 ?
    ... sample is for a quick way to build a really big string from other string ... reading option. ... I'm quietly confident that the website I ... A 24 hour download ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: multi-threaded app/ using lock
    ... I am using multiple child threads per main thread to download files. ... public delegate string ThreadFinishedCallback; ... sFileName = GetNextFileName; ...
  • RE: Internet Table Transfer
    ... URLDownloadToFile is an api function. ... ActiveX component. ... callbacks on the progress of the download. ... Pointer to a string value containing the URL to be downloaded. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: FireFox plugin help please.
    ... "You need to download and install the MRJ Plugin for Netscape" ... it would be helpful to see a screen shot of the verbatim error ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)