IIS permissions

From: Auddog (will_k_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/22/04

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 11:19:53 -0600

I have taken over a new position and I'm trying to get a grasp on the last
IT admin's settings. We have an SSL page on our website (IIS 5) for
employee login. We currently have the permission set to Anonymous access as
well as Integrated Windows authentication. I have 2 users that are denied
access. Event viewer reads (event id 100) - "user not allowed to log on to
this computer." Everyone else is fine. Any help would be great. Thanks

  • Re: ISA 2006 and SSL
    ... The settings are the same, this site is listed as one of their trusted sites. ... SSL in the zone is not enabled because there will be times when not ... Authentication in ISA Server 2006 ...
    (microsoft.public.isa)
  • Re: Cingular 8125 and ActiveSynch
    ... compression settings in the file metabase.xml with exchange SP2 ... It only occurred with SSL disabled. ... They have a SBS Standard 2003 Server with all Service Packs (Exchange SP2 ... Used the Microsoft whitepaper on Windows Mobile as a guide ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 will only sync over PHONE?
    ... Work/ISP settings around and nothing helped... ... But after setting ActiveSync to not use SSL, ... What if my PPC wasn't a phone? ... > connection settings correctly. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition)
  • Re: SSL clients not working from Windows XP
    ... Another thing i have found out is that the SSL web site ... can only be accessed externally from some Windows XP PC's, ... >> To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, ... >> and then click Internet Options. ...
  • Re: Can only access http sites
    ... The SSL and TLS options should be checked. ... > Section (all other settings in Advanced Section are set to Default). ... > Internet Options, Security tab, select Trusted sites, Default Level. ... > Clear the Secure Sockets Layer slate and AutoComplete history: ...