Re: IIS and Microsoft CA (windows 2003)

From: Ken Schaefer (kenREMOVE_at_THISadOpenStatic.com)
Date: 01/22/04

    Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 13:35:12 +1100

    Did you follow the steps here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=299525

    Cheers
    Ken

    "Charles" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    news:1fee01c3e05c$227ee360$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    : When I install the certificate services on a windows 2003
    : server, I am able to set my website up to use https.
    :
    : My question is when I view the website from the internet,
    : I get the message "Revocation information for security
    : certificate ...not available", was this type of setup not
    : make for the internet.

    • Re: SBS mit Isa-Server erricht Webseite von internen Clients nicht
      ... mach mal ein ipconfig /flushdns auf dem Client und auf dem Server. ... MVP ISA Server ... Browser auf dem Server kann man nun die Website anzeigen und im ... Regel: SBS Internet Acess Rule ...
      (microsoft.public.de.german.isaserver)
    • Re: Can I run an Internet web server from a Win2K computer?
      ... You can deffinately run an internet website from IIS on Windows 2000 ... HTTP connections on port 80 to the computer hosting the website ... I'm trying to use the web server that comes with Windows 2000 ...
      (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
    • RE: varius DNS issues
      ... The server name for the internal web site is stealthcor01 and the internal ... internal DNS but I am not sure what. ... and see if you can contact the website and where the connection falls down. ... If your AD domain and internet domain are the same that will almost ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
    • Re: dns questions
      ... or for that fact not even in the same DNS tree. ... >website by only its domain name, ... Internet, I don't see this as an issue. ... >the web server, domain members will look to the web server for the SYSVOL ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
    • Re: RANT - Buying online from Maxims Website From Hell
      ... > most un intuitive HTML construct on Internet. ... > Internal Server Error ... just request as samples from AD. ... here seem to get 'em no problem, so gave it a try from the AD website. ...
      (sci.electronics.design)