Request Delete after IIS Lockdown

From: MichaŽl Chartois (mchartois_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 01/06/04

    Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 02:20:45 -0800

    I need to do delete requests with IIS 5.0, but after patch
    my server with IIS Lockdown i can't. I obtain error
    message 501 not supported.
    What do i do to work around this restriction.

    And for me in general, how work a delete request, which
    method, which files or process IIS use to do this.

    Best Regards.
    MichaŽl

    • Re: Info about tuning the IIS and SPS thread settings
      ... I want to dig the role of IIS so that get clear picture so what can be done ... The amount of physical memory, in MBs, immediately available for allocation to a process or for system use on the server. ... trends begin to emerge that equate requests per second with CPU consumption ... SPS requests get routed through the IIS 6.0 as SPS also has its own thread ...
    • Re: VS.NET - IIS Lockdown
      ... vs.net 2003 on a Win XP box, and the IIS server is on another W2K Adv. ... This is not what has happened although IIS Lockdown is involved. ... I installed VS.NET 2K3 Enterprise Architect on an XP Pro client. ...
      (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
    • Re: IIS Warm Up Period
      ... How can you prevent IIS6 server from being "dropped into the live rotation"? ... There is no built-in IIS feature for warming up. ... immediately attempts to process the requests which queue up and cause ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
    • Re: IIS not responding to some requests Error: 12029
      ... Error 12029 is *not* a HTTP status code. ... connect to the internet (I assume that you do *not* see anything in the IIS ... logs that matches these requests from XMLHTTP? ... The error frequency is not correlated to server activity. ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
    • Re: IIS6 problem
      ... Is the other IIS server IIS6 or not? ... and depending on the number of outstanding pipelined requests, ...
      (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)