RE: Client Certificates

From: Michael (michno_nospam_at_online.microsoft.com)
Date: 12/31/03

    Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:41:25 GMT

    Hi Darren,

    In the folder oprtions of the windows explorer on the view tab, do you have
    the choice to show hidden files and folders? I do not see the Application
    Data and all folders under this folder unless I am allowing hidden files
    and folders to be seen.

    Michael

    • Re: Address Book
      ... To view these files in Windows Explorer, you must enable Show Hidden Files and Folders under Start | Control Panel | Folder Options | View. ... > went to the export file dialog box and said, 'error exporting address' ...
    • Re: Ask EU - external hard drives
      ... It is partitioned, and using Windows Explorer to open each 'drive', there are no files or folders visible in either. ... My first guess is that you have some hidden files or folders. ... You probably need to reset the attributes at dos level for the entire drive using a command line interface. ...
      (uk.media.radio.archers)
    • Re: Path to Messages
      ... did you click Advanced and include Hidden Files and Folders? ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... I'm still trying to see the complete path in Windows Explorer so I can drop ...
    • Re: Outlook fails - error says execute scanpst.exe but cant find
      ... Have you enabled viewing hidden files and folders? ... In Windows Explorer, ... BTW I'm running vista and outlook 2007. ...
      (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
    • Solution to Word being slow to open documents (!)
      ... The problem can occur when you double-click a document in Windows Explorer ... folders" the document loads about 10 times faster, and the CPU usage is much ... is to set your folder options to "Do not show hidden files and folders". ...