Need to record & report mulitple logins when using Active Directory and IIS 5.0

From: luu duong (luu_duongtakeout_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/30/03

Date: 30 Dec 2003 09:39:04 -0800

Hi, I have a website using Active Directory on Windows 2000 Server to
authenticate users. I turn on local audit policy to logon events. I
also use Cybersafe Log Analyst to give me a report of logins but here
is the problem, my users share accounts to give them access to
different parts of the website. When users sporadically log in using
the same account name the audit policy only logs 1 login even though 3
people log into the site from 3 different computers minutes apart. How
do I log these users and am I using the right logging/reporting tool?
Any information or explanation would be great.

TIA,

Luu

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Office Live forums anywhere?
    ... I also have an update for other users of Office Live's website hosting ... Microsoft issued as part of the Office Live package, ... same Passport account to check multiple email accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SBS2008 and Office Live Small Business Email?
    ... "you have done full re-delegation (website and email accounts) of your ... Please note that after full re-delegation, ... if you want to use the same domain to maintain your website ... Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashed ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Office Live forums anywhere?
    ... Are you able to access your email within your website administration area ... Microsoft issued as part of the Office Live package, ... same Passport account to check multiple email accounts. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • RE: ISP Software
    ... May I ask you both how you give your clients services e.g. email, website etc. and how you allow access to their accounts to configure say email or their websites: ... Is FreeBSD 5.3 stable enough to be used as an ISP Box ... "cPanel" is kinda like Webmin for users, which allows the hosting user to ... users, to mail accounts and aliases, domain pointers and redirects, ...
    (freebsd-isp)
  • Re: looking for tools/scripts to clean up unused AD accounts
    ... looking for tools/scripts to clean up unused AD accounts ... Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: ... Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! ...
    (Pen-Test)