Re: Security
Date: 12/09/03

Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:06:35 -0800

changes to the NTFS security this should work? I have
looked at this before and was not able to figure it out
so I will try again.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ** XP File permissions **
    ... Check the NTFS permissions on the areas being used. ... Microsoft MVP (Windows, Security) ... >>Roger Abell ... >>> if its not fixed soon i will have to go install linux ...
  • RE: Please help! IIS requesting username and pass.
    ... Check the home directory for the site in question, check NTFS permissions. ... | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message ... | We are running Windows 2003 Web Edition. ...
  • RE: locked out
    ... You may need to check the NTFS permissions. ... NTFS file system, I suggest you follow the steps below. ... | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message ... Microsoft CDO for Windows 2000 ...
  • Re: Update Rollup 1 for Windows 2000
    ... How to Restore the Default NTFS Permissions for Windows 2000 ... Microsoft Certified Professional ... Each user is a local admin of the PC, I have logged in as a local ...
  • Re: Best way to implement security scenario
    ... set windows authentication, ... Then ASP.NET will require the user authenticate using a Windows account, ... credentials do not have NTFS permissions to the file, ... > I have a folder that contains a single text file. ...