Questions URLSCAN

From: BG (bg2_at_uasystem.ua.edu)
Date: 12/04/03

Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 15:05:20 -0600

1. How can you test if URLSCAN is working?
2. When is a new dated log file created? It appears to be created only when
the IIS server is restarted.

The reason I am asking is my log file most recent date is 11172003.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: HTTP Page evc.html not found 404 error DNS
    ... For some reason they are trying to access this page and it does not exist. ... Do you have refereer's enabled in your log file? ... > I found this in our log files from our IIS server. ... > The sender was from China, and has several other hits on ...
  • FTP log file query
    ... I've got my FTP site set up on IIS 5.0 and I've enabled logging with W3C ... Extended Log file format. ... My question is when the clocks went forward at the ... seem to get the IIS server to move the time forward so the logs are ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: FTP log file query
    ... >end of march for summer time. ... >seem to get the IIS server to move the time forward so the logs are ... IIS Log File Entries Have the Incorrect Date and Time Stamp ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.ftp)
  • Re: URLscan logs missing
    ... It doesn't mean that a log file is ... This means that if URLScan doesn't reject any requests, ... write a log entry, and if it doesn't write a log entry on a date, there's ...
  • Re: URLScan, multiple .ini files
    ... but still the trouble URL's are not rejected, and the log file in ... > the site in question (having the local ISAPI, ... >> You certainly do not need to reboot to run lockdown or install URLScan. ... Is there an Upgrade for URLScan ...