Client Certificate's

From: Tim (tstegeman_at_cox.net)
Date: 11/29/03

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:36:48 -0800

Can someone point me in the right direction regarding
requiring client certificates. I need to know if
requiring client side certificates is it possible to
specify the acceptable client certificates on the server
and deny any others, if so how do you configure them on
the server & client. What is the association with server
side certificate and the client certificate
Thanks in advance

Relevant Pages

  • Requiring Client Certificate
    ... requiring client certificates. ... requiring client side certificates is it possible to ... specify the acceptable client certificates and deny any ... What is the association with server side ...
  • Re: Client Certificates
    ... All these deal with SSL and client certificates in parts. ... > requiring client certificates. ... > the server & client. ...
  • Re: Requiring Client Certificate
    ... Enabling Client Certificates ... "Tim" wrote in message ... > requiring client certificates. ... What is the association with server side ...
  • Re: ISA 2004 SSL Bridging and Client Certificate Authentication
    ... Your issue is that ISA can't forward client certificates to the web server, ... Along with this is the need to used client certificates, ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)
  • ISA 2004 SSL Bridging and Client Certificate Authentication
    ... We are trying to setup PDAs to communicate with a website on the SBS Server ... Along with this is the need to used client certificates, ... Certificate for the secure communications installed on the ISA Computer store ...
    (microsoft.public.isa.configuration)