Re: Error requesting Cert using VB

From: Bernard (qbernard_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/29/03

Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:59:18 +0800

run on server side, then see what user needs
the access.

--
Regards,
Bernard Cheah
> Thanks Bernard but which side Client or Server VB app and
> access to what? The %SystemRoot%System32\Certsrv
> directory? and what security context? IWAM_USR?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Relevant Pages

  • Re: website hosting
    ... > Here is the link to the web hosting company that I use for my 3 sites. ... Hey thanks for SPAMMING all the newsgroups:( ... The requested URL /aboutus1mission.html was not found on this server. ... an ErrorDocument to handle the request. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Troubles with front page
    ... Please respond to newsgroups only ... ... >>Bernard Cheah ... >>> I have several different sites on my web server (server ... >>> server extensions are installed. ...
  • Re: NDR
    ... > I setup Outlook Express on the server to download and delete the messages. ... > It ran all night and no emails in the queue and none in the badmail ... > you can lock down port 25 to a handful of IP's from the spam service. ... >> Bernard Cheah ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Re: IIS7 and Default SMTP Virtual Server
    ... Bernard Cheah ... up changing some settings in Sharepoint, ... and I'm getting e-mails into the server in question. ... e-mail on sharepoint v3, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis.smtp_nntp)
  • Re: IIS 5 - Timeout Setting questions and problem
    ... it should related to your scripts and not server ... you might want to check if you asp sessions timeout is redefine in ... >> Bernard Cheah ... >> Please respond to newsgroups only ... ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)