Re: cannot logintp secure web sites

From: Jeff Cochran (jcochran.nospam_at_naplesgov.com)
Date: 11/26/03

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 15:01:56 GMT

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:26:07 -0800, "mickey"

>Problem : I cannot get into secure web sites..

Bummer. But despite your long and detailed post, you're not using
IIS. This *is* an IIS security group after all. Might try an
Internet Explorer or a more general security group.

Jeff

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Windows NT server 4
    ... >machine in a network that runs on Window NT Server ... And since this is an IIS security group, ... But if you ask in a regular security group, ...
  • Re: Application downloaded itself onto my Int Explorer
    ... >address bar on Int Exp. ... I can't find the programme to remove it ... not the IIS security group, they would have told you to go to: ...
  • Re: error
    ... >look express .account is from ntl. ... And since this is an IIS security group, ... Outlook Express group, or the options available by Googling "lost ...
  • Re: installing MS Office 2003/2007 on TS Machines
    ... on a WIN2003 R2 SP2 Terminal Server we have, among other things, MS Office 2007 installed. ... I need to limit the users who are able to make use of MS Office Project 2007. ... I do not see this Security Group anywhere in Active Directory so *assume* that it is a TS specific thing...can anyone shed a light on this for me? ... This way we enforce the licensing and for example access via internet explorer to the internet. ...