Re: WebSphere-> IIS (Single sign-on)

From: Al (eyal.eshed_at_e-certify.com)
Date: 11/25/03

Date: 25 Nov 2003 07:58:36 -0800

Jeff,
E-Certify E-Identity and Access Management allows for a policy based
access to LAN, Web portal, RAS/VPN, Single Sign-On, Citrix, Terminal
Server, or other applications. It is available as a toolkit and as
such you can pass role ID in addition to authentication credentials.
Cognizance is a complete role-based access control with LDAP
directories provisioning, multi-factor authentication (certificate,
biometric, USB keys, TPM, tokens, passwords, in any laird
combination.) If you wish further information please let me know.

Eyal

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Itanium lap tops are needed now!
    ... I've dealt with a company that used to use Citrix for some HIPAA ... These applications aren't web pages they are applications. ... > an explicit connection from the desktop to the Citrix server (which is ... if you are really that paranoid, run SSH and encrypt all your X traffic. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Breaking MS applications published via Citrix
    ... Office applications, especially Word, are notoriously bad in a Citrix ... CTRL+clicking it will launch an Internet Explorer session from the ... Citrix server that has the context of the account I am using, ...
    (Pen-Test)
  • Re: New to TS 2003 - Application launching
    ... > Citrix will cost you at least US$ 250 per user. ... US$ 349.00 per server, no matter how many ... > Windows Technologies - Terminal Services ... >>I would like to host our company's applications on a Windows 2003 Terminal ...
  • Re: Terminal Services question
    ... improving security over that right away by renaming the administrator ... >> essentially anyone can connect via RDP to your server right through your ... >> involving Citrix are using the Citrix Extranet client and NFuse. ... >> server you can control access to applications on a per application basis ...
  • Re: Hacking Citrix Faq (fwd)
    ... Subject: Hacking Citrix Faq ... Terminal Services RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol). ... administrator to specify certain applications to be run on ... able to directly access the Citrix Server itself. ...
    (Bugtraq)