Re: WebSphere-> IIS (Single sign-on)

From: Al (
Date: 11/25/03

Date: 25 Nov 2003 07:58:36 -0800

E-Certify E-Identity and Access Management allows for a policy based
access to LAN, Web portal, RAS/VPN, Single Sign-On, Citrix, Terminal
Server, or other applications. It is available as a toolkit and as
such you can pass role ID in addition to authentication credentials.
Cognizance is a complete role-based access control with LDAP
directories provisioning, multi-factor authentication (certificate,
biometric, USB keys, TPM, tokens, passwords, in any laird
combination.) If you wish further information please let me know.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Itanium lap tops are needed now!
    ... I've dealt with a company that used to use Citrix for some HIPAA ... These applications aren't web pages they are applications. ... > an explicit connection from the desktop to the Citrix server (which is ... if you are really that paranoid, run SSH and encrypt all your X traffic. ...
  • Re: Breaking MS applications published via Citrix
    ... Office applications, especially Word, are notoriously bad in a Citrix ... CTRL+clicking it will launch an Internet Explorer session from the ... Citrix server that has the context of the account I am using, ...
  • Re: Terminal Services question
    ... improving security over that right away by renaming the administrator ... >> essentially anyone can connect via RDP to your server right through your ... >> involving Citrix are using the Citrix Extranet client and NFuse. ... >> server you can control access to applications on a per application basis ...
  • Re: New to TS 2003 - Application launching
    ... > Citrix will cost you at least US$ 250 per user. ... US$ 349.00 per server, no matter how many ... > Windows Technologies - Terminal Services ... >>I would like to host our company's applications on a Windows 2003 Terminal ...
  • Re: Hacking Citrix Faq (fwd)
    ... Subject: Hacking Citrix Faq ... Terminal Services RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol). ... administrator to specify certain applications to be run on ... able to directly access the Citrix Server itself. ...