does IPSec provide enough security for web server?

From: Isabella (isabella_lau_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 11/22/03

    Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:34:25 +0800

    I have only IPSec installed, no firewall or anti-virus. Is that secure for a
    web server?

    Isabella

    • Re: Nested PHP
      ... And at the third level I can set SQL permissions so that if a program bug renders than accessible, they cant be loaded with the SQL permissions the user has either. ... Simply uploading malware into the web server hierarchy wont change the way the site behaves. ... Code has to be uploaded through a custom interface that isn't even on the same site as the web server, and all code changes can be recorded in the same database. ... Code and data are separately modified through secure programs designed to allow just enough access to do the job. ...
      (comp.lang.php)
    • Re: Please help, directory level protection needed.
      ... > you rely on the Web Server to implement a check to control access. ... >> I am trying to implement a secure software update directory. ... > free download to your software program, ...
    • Re: Anti-virus software is losing the battle, and the war
      ... Anti-virus software is losing the battle, ... Secure USB keys are not so secure ... I suggest you delete your inferior operating system and install one of the many superior FREE Linux systems. ...
      (microsoft.public.security.virus)
    • RE: newbie -how do you defend your decision?
      ... Concerning the Web server, IIS 6 is the most secure Web server available. ... Microsoft solution is the support you get, whether from our MVPs, ...