Re: SSL Certificate

From: Karl (Mark_at_noEmail.com)
Date: 11/19/03

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:56:24 -0600

Thank you for the quick reply. The process completed without any errors but
IIS will not accept the certificate.

"Aaron" <a@1.net> wrote in message
> use OpenSSL.
> http://www.dylanbeattie.net/docs/openssl_iis_ssl_howto.html
>
> Mark wrote:
>
> > How can I create my own SSL certificate? (without using any CA)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OpenSSL ??
    ... No. IIS doesn't use the OpenSSL libraries, ... and import that certificate into IIS. ... told their computer to trust, or that the browser manufacturer trusts). ...
  • Failed to install certificate/keyset does not exist
    ... I have been having a problem with my IIS and trying to ... sign my own certificate request using perl and OpenSSL, ... install certificate/keyset does not exist" error. ...
  • RE: ssl certificate error on public folders
    ... "Finish" to remove the certificate. ... Restart the IIS Admin service in the services mmc. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: ssl certificate error on public folders
    ... "Finish" to remove the certificate. ... Restart the IIS Admin service in the services mmc. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: security header is not present in the incoming message
    ... Similar problem appears when I run my client directly under IIS instead of under ASP.NET Development Server. ... There are no certificates in the certificate store that match the find value of 'CN=WSE2QuickStartServer'. ... 'Hello World with certificate policy. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.security)