Re: SSL Certificate

From: Keith W. McCammon (km_at_km.com)
Date: 11/19/03

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:37:52 -0500

You can't. If you have 2000/2003 Server, install the built-in CA and create
your certs there.

"Mark" <Mark@noEmail.com> wrote in message
> How can I create my own SSL certificate? (without using any CA)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Packaging _setup.xml (for SSL Cert) into WinCE 5.0 CAB using CabWiz?
    ... In order to get the SSL Certificate installed programmatically (via CAB) ... WinCE CAB file! ... by the WinCE device when I attempt to manually install the CAB. ...
  • Zip Files - Compressed (zipped) Folders - Options
    ... Zip Files - Compressed Folders problem ... This is a serous problem - it automaticaly starts the install ... BUILT-IN handling of Zip files? ... Windows for all traces of the built-in ZIP support to disappear. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Zip Files - Compressed (zipped) Folders - Options
    ... what it did, automatically unzip, told it where to go, and to start the ... > This is a serous problem - it automaticaly starts the install ... > BUILT-IN handling of Zip files? ... > Windows for all traces of the built-in ZIP support to disappear. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Zip Files - Compressed (zipped) Folders - Options
    ... I use the native XP support for zip and,, it behaves just the way I like. ... > This is a serous problem - it automaticaly starts the install ... > BUILT-IN handling of Zip files? ... > Windows for all traces of the built-in ZIP support to disappear. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: openssl cert, what is the common name? (releasemail)
    ... Our security team is running Nessus scans against our AIX servers, and we see this message on a couple of them. ... The SSL certificate for this service is for a different host. ... I will never install a default AIX again as direct result of that ... but now I can no longer install the systems management ...
    (AIX-L)